Monday, March 3, 2008

Today

Well I have about a million and ten things that need to be done today!
1. I have to call the insurance guy to put insurance on our new car. (We got a new one so the we could lower our payments! Success!) Although he won't be in his office until 9:00.
2. I have a doctor's appointment. It is at 9:45 so hopefully the insurance guy won't take forever and a day to put on insurance.
3. I have to go to the post office to mail off some bills and movies.
4. I have to go to Target and try to find a few more baby items that we'll need before she gets here.
5. Go to Wal-mart and return the memory card I bought and turn our other memory cards into pictures!
6. Go and visit Lissy! (That will be a fun thing!)

Well I guess it didn't quite add up to a million and ten but it's still alot. Especially if you take account for the errands that will take a good chunk of time! I will be fairly busy but life is good!

Oh and I can't forget to buy milk and syrup!!

No comments: