Thursday, March 13, 2008

Complete Lack Of Anything Else To Do

"Sigh" It has been weird no longer having to work. I enjoy that I get to sleep in past 9:00am. I have played "Guitar Hero III" almost everyday that I have had off. Still can't beat the game though! ARGH! I have been reading jokes off of Cafemom.com. But there are only a couple of new ones a day. I have also been reading some forum posts at Cafemom.com, mostly I am jealous of those who have already had their child or are experiencing signs of early labor. My child is very near the eight pound mark now. I am slightly worried that I won't be able to have her naturally. But I will take whatever is thrown at me. My dad is pretty funny lately, he insists that we go walking everyday. I am okay with it. I just wish that it would actually do something for me. So far I will finish walking with a few contractions that go away in like 10 minutes. So frustruating. I still have 3 and a half weeks left so there really isn't a big hurry. I am just highly impatient and extremely BORED!! I haven't even got the energy to do the whole "nesting" thing. I want to do a lot of projects but I can't find the ambition needed to start them. I should at least get my laundry done. That will be my goal for the day!! Then tomorrow I will tackle the bathroom! (Hopefully these words will turn into actions!) :)
It was raining this morning and I guess that my dog did not like the idea of being rained on. So she snuck out of her kennel, let herself into the house, then jumped into bed with me. I was so lazy that I let her curl up and fall asleep in the bed with me!! She is currently curled up in a ball on the couch fast asleep. Eventually I will make her go back outside and into her kennel, but if she is just going to sleep I don't see the harm!! Well I think I will end here. I appologize for the scattered thoughts. I have no desire to organize them!!!

No comments: