Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Excited, nervous, I don't know!!

So tomorrow may be the BIG day! I don't want to get my hopes up but I don't want to be unprepared! My bags have been packed for a couple of weeks now. Tomorrow I will have to grab toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, and deodorant to take with me just in case. I am cluttered with so many different emotions and I don't think any is stronger than another.
Excitement: I can't wait to meet my little girl and with the possibility of her coming SO soon I can't help but be excited!
Anxious: Although it is soon I am a bit impatient!
Cautious: I don't want to be too excited just to have my hopes crushed and be sent home to wait.
Worry: I hope that if I have toxemia it isn't severe to the point that it has affected the baby!
Fear: This is my first so I have the right to be afraid, I have no clue as to what to expect. That scares me to death.
Relief: I love the idea that this may be the light at the end of the pregnancy tunnel.
Remorse: Will I miss being pregnant? Will I miss having my daughter so close to me?
Humility: I am so touched to have the opportunity of doing something so miraculous.
Spiritual: I know that I will be able to feel the connection between heaven and earth and I can't wait!
Tomorrow will be a rollercoaster ride for me. I can't wait for the thrill but there is that little something that I fear.

No comments: