Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday



1) Dad is STILL cigarette free! That makes it 20 days! I am so proud of him. I can't remember if I said why he's quitting so I will share that now. My dad wants to be able to spend more time with Alexis and he wants to be more healthy. GO DAD!


2) Luther is home today and will be home tomorrow. I love having my hubby home. I wonder what we will do today.


3) Alexis is getting smarter everday! She found her toes yesterday. What fun things to chew on.


4) Cheyenne came over yesterday to play with Alexis. I was able to shower and do my hair! (For those with young children you understand how AMAZING this is!)


5) Seeing "The Dark Knight"! OMG this movie is so awesome. It was a great ending to Heath Ledger's career/life. It was very exciting and thrilling.


6) Alexis is very photogenic. Here's one with aunt Chey's cell phone.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and a good Pioneer Day for all of you Utahns!

No comments: