Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

So I am copying others and creating a weekly blog. It will be a list of the wonderful things that have happened during the week.

1) Leaving Dutch John! Holy heavens, I am so glad to be out of there. I was going nuts! No TV, no internet, no friends.... its the perfect recipe for one to start talking to themselves!!

2) Seeing my family! This kinda ties into the above statement. I missed them so much. Plus, with family around I have someone to help with little miss Lexie! :)

3) Old Navy $1 flip-flops! I haven't bought a new pair for a year. Perfect excuse to get me a few!

4) Boating! So Luther and I were slackers and sluffed church but we were able to go boating! I love to swim in the lake and Luther and I took the boat out on our own. (Hubba hubba!)

5) Shooting a bow! My cousins were over at my grandma's to practice their bow shooting and I tried it. I wasn't too bad! Granted the bow had only 15lbs resistance and I was 10 yards from the target, but I still ROCKED!!

6) Luther's New Job! He started his new job on Monday. He is now working at Brent Brown Dodge in Orem. So far has been good. He has a few guys he carpools with so we'll also save money on gas!

7) Guitar Hero Aerosmith! I have already passed the medium difficulty and am well on my way to passing the hard one!

8) Stephanie finally has an "epi pen"! That nut allergy of hers has been real scary. Now I have peace of mind! I can sleep at night!!

9) My mom did my dishes!! Thanks ma!


10) I found out which dance class I will be teaching this fall! Bring on those preschoolers!

No comments: