Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

This has been a very difficult week for me. So it is very important for me to do the list this week.


1) Steph and my Mom are alive. I got pictures of the wreck and they are lucky they survived the crash.


2) I will get to spend more time with Luther. (I won't need to worry about play practices, meaning more time for hubby and me!)


3) I have realized who my real friends are. Thank you Sarah and Lindsey.


4) The yearly family sleepover. My grandma did a Disney theme for the treasure hunt. It was very cute.


5) I apologized and was forgiven! It feels good. :)
6) My dad has gone 13 days without a cigarette!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I'm glad everyone is okay in your family, what a horrible thing to experience, and to see the car afterwards is not fun!
Congrat's to your dad... My grandpa use to smoke all his life, and quit one day, and never turned back... Hope everything else is good!!