Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

The Good:
1) Alexis had gymnastics and dance this week! After having a week off it seemed like a blessing to get back to having activities. She was so funny at gymnastics though. She would not stop talking to her coaches.
2) Alexis is understanding the concept of a cartwheel. When she first started gymnastics she would jump her feet over the wrong way. She is finally going the right way. Now all she will need is practice and she should be cartwheeling around in no time.
3) Alexis cleaned her room! It was looking like a tornado had dropped right in the middle of her room. I was so happy that she actually cleaned it. Hooray!
4) Dance pictures were yesterday. Alexis looked so cute! I can't wait to see her finished pictures.
5) Bentley is 4 weeks old!!

The Bad:
1) Luther working out of town.
2) Being sick. I came down with a crappy head cold. It's starting to make my teeth sensitive. :(

The Ugly:
1) My insecurities. This week has been a whirlwind of emotion for me. It seems like everyone has a better body than I do. That their kids are better behaved than mine. That I am just a terrible person who doesn't act well in social situations. I hate when I get this way. I wish I could care less what others thought of me and just be happy.

Alexis' dancing in her Spring recital.

No comments: