Monday, February 9, 2009

Catching you up...

I so need to be fired for not blogging. OMG it has been awhile. Let's see where to start...

Luther and I are now living in Rock Springs Wyoming. Yes it can be cold but mostly it is just windy.

I finally got the internet today, SUPER!

Alexis is now 10 months old.

I am now officially again, a stay at home mommy.

I have read 5 books in 2 months (The Host, The Friday Night Knitting Club, Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister, Brinn and the Dragons of Palin Cliff, and Pride and Prejudice.)

I am currently reading The Scarlet Letter

I have joined my ward's book club, the first meeting is on Thursday.

I love my life and I hope on writing more!!

1 comment:

Shandra said...

What the hay? (No, I don't curse...I mormon-curse!) When did you end up in Wyoming and what are you guys doing there? Tell us why, not just what! Love you guys! Your little girl's adorable!