Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

1) Seeing "Mamma Mia"! I loved this movie oh so much! I laughed, I cried, I sang, and I wanted so badly to stand up and dance!

2) The girls' weekend out! We went to Brigham City and swam in our hotel pool. Then we went to The Pickleville Playhouse to see "Thoroughly Modern Millie." That was such a cute play. There were fun characters and fun songs and choreography!

3) Alexis is one talkative baby! She is so close to saying ma. She has the mmmmm down and the aah down but the sounds have not met yet.

4) Dad is still not smoking!

5) Well this isn't necessarily "wonderful" but this is what is going on. I started work today. I am going to transport kids to and from school and I am going to co teach a 2 year old class. It'll be nice to have money but it's hard to leave Lexie.

No comments: