Saturday, August 16, 2008

My week!

First off I want to say I realize I didn't do a Wonderful Wednesday this week. So I will give you my week in review now.
So as I said last Wednesday I am now working again. I am working with my mom and sister at a daycare. I drive a van of kids to and from school and I am the closer. I have had a hard time adjusting to work again but so far, so good. The pay isn't great but I do get free childcare for Alexis (which equals to about $150 a WEEK!) I also get a free lunch and snack everyday. So there are definitely some perks! :) We had a luau yesterday and that was a TON of fun. I painted faces all day and I LOVED the pineapple, watermelon, and cantaloupe. YUM!!
Luther starts his new job on Monday. He will be working for Ashton Motors in Ogden. Yes it's a far commute but, he gets to drive a company truck. And gets paid an hour each way just to get to work. I am STOKED!! He is way excited to get working again. He will be converting vehicles to run on CNG. So the company should grow here in the next coming years. We are so glad to have our ducks in a row!!
I finished "Breaking Dawn." I know, I know, what took me so long? Well I borrowed the book from my sister when she finished and I have had a lack of free time starting work. I LOVED it! I wanted to cry when it ended but feared Luther would find me weird for crying over a book. I hope Stephenie Meyer continues the story with emphasis on another character. (I won't go into specifics because it would be cruel of me to spoil this book!) And speaking of Twilight, I am thrilled over the news of the new release date for the movie! NOVEMBER 21, 2008! I am so so so anxious to see it!!
Last night I went out with my best friend in the world! We went to Village Inn. We talked. She held Alexis. We had a great time together.
I have a cold. I am sniffly, sneezy, and am coughing up a storm. I HATE it! Worst part is I can't take any decongestants because then I won't be able to nurse miss Lexie. Bleck!! Good thing I have orange juice. MMM!
Alexis ate baby food peas today. I didn't get a picture (sorry).. she wasn't sure if she liked them or not. She made a lot of funny faces it was too cute. I promise I will get a picture of her eating up here ASAP!
Well that is all for now!

No comments: