Monday, May 19, 2008

Paying Bills

Luther and I will be moving to Vernal by June 2nd. We will actually be 60 miles North of Vernal in the middle of the woods. Do we will be living in our 5th wheel trailer. It will be a definite change of scenery. And it will be painfully boring. So I am going to buy a lot of books to keep my mind occupied! :)

As hard as it will be, it will also be well worth our time and trouble. This job will mean $400 extra per week not to mention the money we will save from not having to pay rent! We will have our trailer paid for in July, and my car (which we bought this February) will be paid off next January. I am so excited. Luther and I will finally have our debt down. We will actually be able to start saving our money for a house!! Hooray!

I just thought I would share how happy I was to hear this news! I am looking forward to my summer in the woods! :)

1 comment:

Melissa Ash said...

How fun! What an adventure! I only wish we were that close to having our debt down. Lucky you, but you deserve it! Good job! And good luck on living in the woods!