Friday, May 30, 2008

Just Friday

It's been awhile since I last updated y'all on what's going on in my life.
Luther still hasn't heard anything more on Vernal. Right now they're trying to figure out where to put trailers. If they choose not to provide a spot Luther and I will be staying in Salt Lake with him working in Springville. It is slightly frustrating because if we don't go we will have a longer time before we'll be able to get our own home. But it would be a relief because I could stay close to my family. I don't know! I just wish they would let us know one way or the other. I am sick and tired of wondering.
Luther will be blessing our little Alexis on Sunday! She is currently 2 months old (9 weeks and 1 day to be precise!) I am excited to see all of my family. I keep making Luther nervous by asking if he's ready. He'll do well I just have to trust that. I just fear that he will get nervous and freeze. But like I said before, I need to trust him!
I dyed my hair a darker shade of blonde. I had my little sister do it and I need to touch it up a bit. She did a good job we bought one box of dye and later discovered that we needed two. :) So I have a few light patches of blonde. I will have to go buy a couple boxes and redo it. I had been going to professionals but I am sick of forking out the money!
Well that is all that I can think of. I will write again soon!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Congrat's on your new addition! I just came across your blog, and thought that your name sounded familiar! And it was!! :) I hope you dont mind me reading your blog.
Keep in touch! :)