Friday, February 29, 2008

Getting Started

Well this is my very first blog post!! Hooray! I am not to good at making these things very interesting but I think if I start writing more frequently it would help! :) "Crossing my fingers!"

Yesterday was my last day of work. I was working at a school with children who were physically handicapped in one way or another. I loved those kids and also the adults I worked with. Most of our kiddos were happy happy happy all of the time. I don't think there was a single day that I would go to work and not laugh or enjoy the love for life those kids had. It has been a very humbling experience. I love the fact that they have it worse off then I ever will and yet they found the best parts of life!! The reason for leaving my "little rays of sunshine", is the fact that I am nine months pregnant and felt there wasn't much left that I could do to help the class out. I was constantly getting myself in trouble with the other teachers for lifting a child or any other activity that a pregnant lady should not be doing. ;)

Speaking of my pregnancy.... Like I said I am nine months pregnant. That is the main reason I am starting this blog. A friend of mine said that this is the best way to share your child's life with others. So hopefully I can stay on top of this! And instead of going on and on I will leave this post as it is and start a new one on a specific subject!!

No comments: