Friday, March 6, 2009

Angry

This is ironic because this blog is almost the exact opposite of yesterday's blog. I am ticked and I need to vent!!
So today I went out to get the mail and was SOO excited because I got Heather's wedding announcement. (Which is adorable by the way...) But then my mood changed to curiosity when I saw a bill from St. Mark's. I opened it and the became very confused!! I had paid St. Mark's in FULL in December. I shouldn't owe them a dime. So I call because I need to know why I still owe $126 and some change. I get on the phone and am put on hold forever because the girl can't find the problem. Oh and did I mention she claimed I owe $318 and change? No, well now you know. Anyway she gets back on the line and says that our insurance company took back their old payment and made a new one. Meaning I have to owe money. I already did what I was supposed and I paid my bill! Why do I have to be punished for some insurance company's mistake? I told the lady I was frustrated with this whole this and she treated me like I was some kind of idiot. Like, "don't you know that insurance companies have to check their balances and correct mistakes all the time?" Of course I know that they have to balance their books but if they made a mistake THEY should pay for it!! Am I wrong?? Urg! I know that everyone is taking a hit by this economic crisis but why do big corporations have to pick on the little guy? I feel like I have been taken advantage of and there is nothing I can do but pay my bill. I am so lost. I want to scream, cry, and punch something all at the same time.
Thanks for letting me vent and if you have any suggestions or have dealt with this before let me know.

1 comment:

LiNdS said...

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!? I would flip! Thats extremely frusterating! I'm sorry Ang!