Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dallas Cowboys vs. Greenbay Packers

My husband is a HUGE Dallas fan and my brother in law is a HUGE Greenbay fan. So naturally tonight's game was a big deal. So last night we decided to dress up for the occasion. Steph and I hung out we probably watched a whole 10 seconds of the game and the boys were downstairs the entire night. Here are the fun pictures. Oh and for those who don't know Dallas kicked tushy! 27 to 16! WooHoo!

My cute sister, my beautiful baby, and myself!
Crazy sistas!

My "oh so serious" husband!

My goofy daughter.

I love this face!

2 comments:

LiNdS said...

LOL I love these pics!!! They are two cute! I love your Dallas and Packers outfits! And Alexis she is just too dang cute!!! I love her! and you and steph of course Lol

Audrey said...

CUTE PICTURES!! our husbands love the same football team.. Its crazy at our house because I do not like Dallas.. haha. Your a supportive wife! I'm a 49er's fan.. You can imagine the conflict. :)
Your daughter is so cute! and so are you!